Friday, October 22, 2010

OCTOBER SPECIAL FAMILY PIC'S~ (kent station)

How HOT are they?? I am so lucky to be able to photography this couple! I have formally known Allie now for a little over a year now (she went to school with my little bro so she has known my family for a while now) and boy has it been a fantastic year! I met her through my Victory Get Fit Family (www.victorygetfitclub.com)! She came to us last year determined to get healthy and here she is now 70+ lbs lighter and she looks fantastic!! Not only has she worked hard but her support system (a.k.a. Hubby) has been incredible! That is key in any success, way to go Adam! So here she is, proud of herself and able to say that she is BEAUTIFUL not only on the inside, but on the outside as well! What an accomplishment...





No comments:

Post a Comment