Tuesday, October 26, 2010

OCTOBER SPECIAL ENGAGEMENT PIC'S~ (kent station)

What a fun session and what troopers these two were, the weather was less than favorable but they didn't once flinch when a few drops of liquid sunshine hit our heads! I am so thrilled to not only get to shoot their engagement session, but to capture their Big Day next summer!! So, when meeting these two at starbucks, I was informed that Josh kind of had the "Chandler" smile going on(if you are a 'Friends' loving person, you'll know what that means), but I think they were lying to me. These two are not only gorgeous but photogenic as well(no need for me to lie when the photos are below to show proof)! And, they weren't kidding when they said they have a 100 pound "baby"... and how adorable is he?!? Thanks you guys for such a great and fun session! Looking forward to next July!






No comments:

Post a Comment