Monday, October 11, 2010

Family photos~ Clark Family

What a nice surprise! I received an email from a friend that I went to high school with to see if I could do a photo shoot on short notice! I was Honored to take them, not just because we are old high school friends, but because of her Military husband! I have so much admiration and respect for our armed forces. So I made some arrangements to my schedule and headed out to Auburn to capture their BEAUTIFUL family! Her son was shy the first 10 minutes but then was showing me his creative side by showing me all his idea's for photos! Take a look, he did great! Her daughter took a few more minutes to open up, but I think the candy I had in my pocket for her helped :)


What a great smile!!!!


We took a lot with the flag, which I loved, but this one turned out to be one of my favorites!




Daddy's little girl!!





Thanks again SO much for thinking of me to take your photos! It seriously was so nice to see you and we need to get together again VERY SOON!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment