Monday, October 11, 2010

Family photos~ Salmon family

I am not sure many families could be much cuter than this one! I met them at Downtown Bellevue Park (i have never been there before) and the camera never stopped snapping! There was perfect photo opportunities every time I turned around! And seriously, these two have their work cut out for them in a few years when the boys start knocking down their doors!!

I love this one of them on the stairs!




My beautiful cousin and My GORGEOUS God daughter!

This is JR's "contemplating" look!! Very nice ;)


AWE! makes my heart melt!!



Seriously stunning...




Cute family photo


JR's Girls


Feeding the ducks...



Thanks again Salmon family!! I enjoyed not only taking the photos but spending time with you and the family. I now cannot wait for our cousin's photoshoot!!!!!! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment