Monday, October 3, 2011

Urban Mini Sessions!!!





YAHOO! Ok, I am so excited to be offering these mini sessions! URBAN sessions will be held in Tacoma WA in a really cool, urban, mainstream setting that also has lots of cover so we will NOT be rained out! :) DATE IS FINALLY SET AT SUNDAY NOVEMBER 6TH, 2011!!!!

Sessions are $125 (plus tax) and will run every 30 min's! Times available are listed below! I will update the blog when time slots fill up!

TO BOOK:

1. Email: send me an email at angiearmsphotography@gmail.com with your first and second choice for time slots!

2. Confirmation: I will confirm with you if your first or second time requests are available, and once I have confirmed with you via email you will have 24 HOURS to come back here and pay the deposit via paypal! (note: you do NOT need a paypal account to pay this way). If deposit is not paid with in 24 HOURS then your time slot will go back to the available list!

3. Once I have confirmed, you have paid deposit, and I have updated the blog, then keep an eye out for a "welcome" email for your upcoming mini session!

YAY! That's all it takes to book and I look forward to it! Also, here are a couple Clothing Suggestions for your urban session:




Just remember that it is November so to also bundle up! Alright! Very much looking forward to this and let me know if you have any questions!!!

TIME SLOTS:

10: Jamie E.

10:30:Lindsay B.

11: Rebecca Z.

11:30: Katie S.

12: LaQuanna C.

12:30: Brandy S.

1: Charlotte L.

1:30: Nora R.


No comments:

Post a Comment