Monday, October 10, 2011

I Heart Faces/ Hands....





Oh how I LOVE this challenge! This one took a lot of time narrowing down to my final choice as I had A TON! But this is the one I chose and it is a picture of my sister (aka BEST FRIEND) and her husband right before she gave birth to her first child, her BEAUTIFUL baby girl! Her husband was a great support the whole labor and delivery. I was blessed to be able to witness their love for each other and their extreme love of their brand new beautiful soon coming baby girl! She was delivered about 30+ min after this photo was taken! Happy, healthy and full of her momma's amazing spirit!!! I LOVE MY NIECE and am glad to be able to enter this photo for all to see!

To CORA with LOVE!
LOVE AUNTIE ANGIE!

4 comments:

  1. This picture has amazing storytelling quality!! Great job and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this photo! Such a sweet moment for your sister to look back at, from her delivery day!

    ReplyDelete