Tuesday, July 26, 2011

"A Vintage Summer" MINI SESSIONS!!!

"A VINTAGE SUMMER" MINI SESSIONS ARE ON FOR AUGUST 26th and 27th!!!
Alright!!! It has been a little while since I have last done a mini session! Actually the holiday mini's last December was the last one! I LOVE doing mini's, but the time has just escaped me this year! BUT NOT ANY MORE!

This summer I had the opportunity to go to an amazing Antique show in Spokane and I was able to pick up a bunch of fun props including vintage suitcases, camera's, farm crates, vintage milk carafe's, jewelry, handmade pin wheels, old vintage childrens desk, chairs, and more! I am truly excited to put them to good use! So I came up with "a Vintage Summer" mini sessions!

They will be at a perfect location in the Puyallup/Tacoma area *(once you book I will send you directions). They will run every 20 mins and we will snap as many photos in that time frame as we can where you will then pick 4 images to put on a disc where you can print, email, upload as you please. If you just cannot narrow it down to 4 there will be package upgrades available to mini participants!

To book: Please email me at angiearmsphotography@gmail.com or call me at 206-940-6735 and if I am unable to answer please leave a brief message with a good phone number to call you back at AND THE TIME SLOT YOU WANT (i will update this blog with times that have been taken so check below before emailing or calling)! ONCE YOUR TIME SLOT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED I WILL SEND YOU A PAYPAL REQUEST FOR FULL PAYMENT (NOTE: you do not have to be a paypal member to pay this method)
THANKS AND I AM VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO THESE!!!

P.S. No other discounts apply with this mini session, HOWEVER, if you are a returning client there is a special gift for you with your package valued at $20! Looking forward to seeing familiar faces as well as many new ones too! ALSO: Incase of HEAVY Rain-not sprinkling rain (fingers crossed and lots of prayers they wont) we will have a make up session scheduled for the following weekend, same times!

Time slots:

SATURDAY

10:00- Judy O.

10:20-Melissa P.

10:40-Jamie S.

11:00-

11:20-

11:40- Nora L.

12:00-Amanda B.

12:20-Amanda B.

12:40-

1:00- NOT AVAILABLE

1:20-Stacy L-T.

1:40-

2:00-LaQuanna C.

2:20-

2:40-

3:00-

3:20-

3:40-




No comments:

Post a Comment