Friday, July 15, 2011

Cooper family!

Excited to be almost done editing this adorable little family of THREE!!! These are some great friends of mine and it sure is fun to photograph your friends! We had a nice shoot near my home, then came back and finished the session off at my house (my grass looks pretty good! Thanks to my hubby) and then had my husband grilling us some dinner while my toddler son ran around us, keeping us definitely entertained!! Sounds like a great way to have a session, if you ask me!

Ok???? Oregon or Washington???

We made our own little rainbow that night!
First baby to use my new crates for a prop! Looks good!!
How stinkin cute is this family?!?
If you would like a session of your own, please contact me! We'll have just as much fun! My contact info is all on my website at www.angiearmsphotography.com! Looking forward to photographing your family!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww thanks Ang! You are so talented I just love these pics! I think Austin looks the happiest in the COUG gear! ;-)

    ReplyDelete