Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I heart Faces/ WHITE

I heart faces' new contest was for the theme "White"! Two things come to mind when I think of white: SNOW and WEDDING DRESSES! I have great pictures of my son in the snow, but for some reason I am way more drawn to enter this photo instead!

So here is my entry, the beautiful bride in her white dress, SO in love with the man standing behind her, ready to spend the rest of her life with him, to be his wife! I have looked at weddings in such a new light after my own wedding to my high school sweetheart back in 2007, and second to having a child, it is one of life's greatest moments!!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Such a touching moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought-provoking commentary - I was enlightened by the facts - Does anyone know if my business might get a sample a form example to complete ?

    ReplyDelete