Sunday, May 15, 2011

~The Sweet Innocent Moments~{Jared and LeeAnn's Wedding}

You know, I was going through and editing this incredible wedding and noticed some of my "fave" shots were those that were caught with out anyone even knowing my shutter was clicking! I, as a photographer marketing my business, always post and share all of the images from the portrait session and the ceremony and the details of the day, but what about all those photos that I tell my clients I capture when no one is looking?? The ones that can tell a story on their own. The ones that are so sweet and innocent because the are "real" and not posed for the camera...So that gave me the idea for this blog. I LOVE to capture people interacting with one another, sharing a quick hug, laughing and dancing. This shows them as they truly are and it is such a beautiful thing! Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment